“As soon as we started to talk about our listening habits, a light went off for me, I immediately got it that we listen for ourselves and not for our customers”
- Sales Manager
Invite a Master Certified Facilitator to deliver our 5-hour signature Listening IMPACT workshop.
- Develop individual and group awareness about listening habits and how they impact work
- Identify major communication challenges that are impacted by inadequate listening and develop strategies to overcome them
- Understand the role that body language, the brain, and emotional triggers have on listening
- Practice using tools that address and re-focus attention deficits
- Learn how to create and use questions that encompass all four listening habits
- Develop an individualize Listen Plan
Benefits of On-Site training:
- Listening IMPACT will come to your organization and focus on your situation
- Participants receive individualized results of Hear! Hear? Your Listening Portfolio®
- Participants analyze a Group Report to study their strengths, challenges, and patterns
- Participants interact with one another to discuss issues unique to the organization
- Listening practice happens in real time with immediate feedback
- Employees who learn together create bonds that outlast the classroom experience.